Advertise in Inventio
One way to support Inventio is to take out a full-page informative advertisement highlighting the research, service and creative achievements of your business.
Ads placed in Inventio will target a specific population that is well educated with above average income. The magazine advertisements will be seen by the leaders, innovators and decision-makers in Puerto Rico's leading companies.
While many readers of Inventio are associated with the Campus: faculty, staff, students, alumni; those in corporations or the private sector that are involved in or have the potential to become involved in cooperative projects with the Campus; government funding agencies; and potential students, the readership is not limited to Río Piedras. The magazine is also distributed nationally and internationally to legislators, elected officials, and many Latin American and United States research universities libraries and corporations.
To find out more about advertising in Inventio, including advertising rates and specifications, call (787) 764-0000 x2515 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inventio is a nonprofit organization. Advertisements in Inventio are tax-deductible under Law 75, government of Puerto Rico, 3 May 2000.
Guidelines for Advertisers
- The ad must be in good taste and conform to the style of Inventio.
- It should be geared toward the educated layperson.
- It should appear as an informational ad, not to be confused with an article.
- The most effective ad will be designed to highlight Campus/corporation cooperative activities, corporate sponsorship of Campus activity, or research, social, and creative endeavors of the corporation.
- The Campus will not accept ads for alcohol, cigarettes or political parties.
- The acceptable digital file formats are TIFF, EPS, and PDF.
- The acceptable resolution for photos is 300 dpi.
- The acceptable formats are: Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe In-Design CS, Adobe Photoshop CS and Macromedia Freehand 10.
- One half of the payment for the ad will be due upon submission of the ad; the other half is due by the end of the month of publication: March 31 and October 31.
- Checks may be made out to The University of Puerto Rico and be sent to:
Decanato de Estudios Graduduados e Investigación
P.O. Box 21790
Universidad de Puerto Rico
Recinto de Río Piedras
San Juan, PR 00931-1790